Defence Housing Authority Islamabad - Rawalpindi
email@example.com | www.dhai-r.com.pk
Terms and Conditions
Disclaimer : Sharing sensitive personal information such as your Full Name, address, phone number, Membership no , Allotment Letter, CNIC , passwords and PIN etc with any other person or property dealers is risky and should be avoided.
Misuse of other's personal data to create account on DHAI-R member portal strictly prohibited and can results in Life Time Blockage over DHAI-R member portal and lead to legal action against the culprit.
Terms and Conditions of Use
DHA Islamabad-Rawalpindi. All Rights Reserved.
1. This web site (“Site”) is owned and operated by DHA Islamabad - Rawalpindi., DHAI, https://dhai-r.com.pk (referred to as “dhai-r.com” herein). The Site and its contents may only be accessed for personal use. No material from dhai-r.com or any web site owned, operated, licensed or controlled by dhai-r.com may be used for any commercial or resale purposes. Furthermore, no materials may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, except that you may download one copy of the materials on any single computer for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. Modification of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose is a violation of dhai-r.com's copyright and other proprietary rights.
2. For purposes of this Agreement, the use of any such material on any other web site or networked computer environment is prohibited. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names (collectively, the “Marks”) are proprietary to dhai-r.com or other respective owners which have granted dhai-r.com the right and license to use such Marks. Any use of content or descriptions; any derivative use of this Site or its contents; and any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools is strictly prohibited. In no event shall the user frame any portion of the Site or any content contained therein.
3. While dhai-r.com.pk uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, dhai-r.com makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Dhai-r.com.pk assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or representations in the content of this Site.
4. Dhai-r.com.pk has no control over, and shall have no liability for, any damages resulting from, the use (including without limitation republication) or misuse by any third party of information voluntarily or involuntarily made public through the Site. If you choose to provide any of your personally identifiable information, you do so at your own risk; so be careful about what information you provide.
5. You acknowledge and agree that any activity you participate in during the event(s) shall be purely voluntary and conducted at your own choice. You hereby assume all risks associated with any activities, including all risks of financial loss or property to yourself or others. As part of the Site, dhai-r.com only provide access to a person with all required data. The information gathered at time of sign up may be used to update or verify existing data at any time by Competent Authority (i.e DHA Islamabad – Rawalpindi). YOU DO HEREBY REMISE, RELEASE, ACQUIT AND FOREVER DISCHARGE dhai-r.com, ITS SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, SHAREHOLDERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AND AFFILIATES (“RELEASED PARTIES”) OF AND FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITIES, CLAIMS, REMEDIES, DEMANDS, SUITS OR CAUSES OF ACTION OF WHATSOEVER KIND OR CHARACTER, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, WHETHER CHOATE OR INCHOATE, WHICH YOU MAY EVER HAVE AGAINST THE RELEASED PARTIES THAT IN ANY WAY DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATE TO, RESULT FROM, ARE BASED UPON, OR ARISE OUT OF THE EVENT(S) OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE SITE EITHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE.
6. The Site contains areas in which additional terms and conditions apply. For purposes of the use of such areas, in the event of a conflict between the terms and conditions of such other areas and these Terms and Conditions, the terms and conditions of the other area shall prevail. Dhai-r.com may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
7. You shall not transmit to dhai-r.com or upload to this Site any Harmful Code or use or misappropriate the data on this Site for your own commercial gain. “Harmful Code” shall mean any software (sometimes referred to as “viruses,” “worms,” “trojan horses,” “time bombs,” “time locks,” “drop dead devices,” “traps,” “access codes,” “cancelbots” or “trap door devices”) that: (a) is intentionally designed to damage, disrupt, disable, harm, impair, interfere with, intercept, expropriate or otherwise impede in any manner, any data, storage media, program, system, equipment or communication, based on any event, including for example but not limited to (i) exceeding a number of copies, (ii) exceeding a number of users, (iii) passage of a period of time, (iv) advancement to a particular date or other numeral, or (v) use of a certain feature; or (b) would enable an unauthorized person to cause such result; or (c) would enable an unauthorized person to access another person's information without such other person's knowledge and permission.
8. Prohibited Activities. You may not use the dhai-r.com service for activities that:
violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation
relate to the promotion of commercial content (including website links) as the primary purpose of the SignUp, content that is created by an automated program, unwanted repetitive content, nonsensical content, or anything that appears to be a mass solicitation.
relate to transactions that (a) show the personal information of third parties in violation of applicable law, (b) support pyramid or ponzi schemes, matrix programs, other “get rich quick” schemes or certain multi-level marketing programs, (c) are associated with purchases of real property, annuities or lottery contracts, lay-away systems, off-shore banking or transactions to finance or refinance debts funded by a credit card, (d) are for the sale of certain items before the seller has control or possession of the item, (e) are by payment processors to collect payments on behalf of merchants, (f), are associated with the following Money Service Business activities: the sale of traveler's checks or money orders, currency exchanges or check cashing,or (g) provide certain credit repair or debt settlement services,
Using other person personal information,
violate applicable laws or industry regulations regarding the sale of (a) tobacco products, or (b) prescription drugs and devices
9. Termination. We may terminate your access to our Site for any reason. If you have had your account suspended, do not create a replacement account that engages in similar activity.
10. THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. DHAI-R.COM SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY CONTENT OR MATERIALS POSTED ON THE SITE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE PURSUANT TO THE APPLICABLE LAW, VOLUNTEERSPOT DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS.
11. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL VOLUNTEERSPOT OR ITS THIRD PARTY LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF DATA OR PROFIT, ARISING OUT OF THE USE, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE, EVEN IF VOLUNTEERSPOT OR AN VOLUNTEERSPOT AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOUR USE OF MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ANY COSTS THEREOF. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
12. Contributions Disclaimer of Warranties
13. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE MERCHANTABILITY OF OUR SERVICE OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE RELEASING US FROM ANY LIABILITY THAT WE MAY OTHERWISE HAVE TO YOU IN RELATION TO OR ARISING FROM THIS AGREEMENT OR OUR PRODUCTS, FOR REASONS INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, FAILURE OF OUR SERVICE, NEGLIGENCE, OR ANY OTHER TORT. TO THE EXTENT THAT APPLICABLE LAW RESTRICTS THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY, YOU AGREE THAT WE ARE ONLY LIABLE TO YOU FOR THE MINIMUM AMOUNT OF DAMAGES THAT THE LAW RESTRICTS OUR LIABILITY TO, IF SUCH A MINIMUM EXISTS.
14. YOU AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IN ANY WAY FOR OFFERS MADE BY THIRD PARTIES THROUGH OUR WEBSITE. THIS INCLUDES ANY FAILURE OF ANY GOODS OR SERVICES TO MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
15. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY THIRD PARTY CHARITABLE OFFERS THAT MAY TURN OUT TO BE FRAUDULENT, IRRESPONSIBLE, OR OTHERWISE ADVERTISED IN BAD FAITH.
16. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FAILURES ON THE PART OF OUR THIRD PARTY PAYMENT PROCESSORS.
17. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY FAILURE OF THE GOODS OR SERVICES OF OUR COMPANY OR A THIRD PARTY, INCLUDING ANY FAILURES OR DISRUPTIONS, UNTIMELY DELIVERY, SCHEDULED OR UNSCHEDULED, INTENTIONAL OR UNINTENTIONAL, ON OUR WEBSITE WHICH PREVENT ACCESS TO OUR WEBSITE TEMPORARILY OR PERMANENTLY.
18. THE PROVISION OF OUR SERVICE TO YOU IS CONTINGENT ON YOUR AGREEMENT WITH THIS AND ALL OTHER SECTIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. NOTHING IN THE PROVISIONS OF THIS “REPRESENTATIONS & WARRANTIES” SECTION SHALL BE CONSTRUED TO LIMIT THE GENERALITY OF THE FIRST PARAGRAPH OF THIS SECTION.
19. For Jurisdictions that do not allow us to limit our liability: Notwithstanding any provision of these Terms, if your jurisdiction has provisions specific to waiver or liability that conflict with the above then our liability is limited to the smallest extent possible by law. Specifically, in those jurisdictions not allowed, we do not disclaim liability for: (a) death or personal injury caused by its negligence or that of any of its officers, employees or agents; or (b) fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) any liability which it is not lawful to exclude either now or in the future.
20. DHAI-R may changes these Terms from time to time as well as its policies and will publish such changes at www.dhai-r.com.pk. The changes will be effective when published. Please keep yourself abreast of these changes by reviewing the Terms and visiting the website on a regular basis. You understand and agree that your express acceptance of the Terms or your use of the application and services after the date of publication shall constitute your agreement to the updated Terms and policies. If you do not agree with the amended Terms and policies, you may terminate your relationship.